New FileMaker TechNet is Now Free
- Technical Documentation
- Sales Tools
- Developer News
- Technical Resource Library
- Developer Discussion Forum
TechNet has also been totally revamped to include many more social networking features.
Along with making TechNet available for free, FileMaker announced there will be a new fee-based FileMaker Developer Subscription for $99/year. The new FileMaker Developer Subscription (FDS) includes:
- Pre-release FileMaker software (when available)
- FileMaker Training Series (FTS) software download
- FileMaker Server Advanced Development License (limit to 5 users)
- All FileMaker TechNet features above
The new TechNet is great for both new and long-time FileMaker Developers. We are happy to see TechNet become available to the community for free.
If you haven’t already, go check out FileMaker TechNet and sign up!