President & Business Project Manager
Kevin is the chief architect and business project manager for DB Services. He is a voracious developer and is certified in FileMaker 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, and 8. Kevin is passionate about FileMaker as a database software platform and is constantly on a mission to improve how he approaches each assignment.
He loves baseball, having played, coached, and volunteered at a variety of baseball levels, including work as an organizer for AAU baseball national championships. As a graduate of Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business in Computer Information Systems, Business Process Management, and Operations Management, he is naturally a rabid Indiana University basketball fan.
When he’s not tackling client projects, Kevin applies his business process research into growing DB Services. He recently completed the Reach Series course “Building a Business that Runs Without You” by CJ McClanahan as well as Enterprise Consulting’s Project Management course by Diana & Steve Burgan.
Kevin is married to his childhood neighbor, Ellen.
- FileMaker 14 What’s New
- FileMaker Increasing Renewal Rates
- FileMaker Field Picker
- FileMaker 13 Whats New
- FileMaker Ends Support for Bento
- Upgrading FileMaker Pro, Part 1 – FileMaker Conversion
- Upgrading FileMaker Pro, Part 2 – File Consolidation
- FileMaker Naming Conventions and Standards
- FileMaker 12 Starter Solutions
- FileMaker 12 Managing Container Data
- FileMaker 12 Whats New
- BaseElements FileMaker Plugin Sponsorship
- FileMaker and Lion Compatibility
- New FileMaker TechNet is Now Free
- FileMaker Annual Volume Licensing (AVLA)
- FileMaker 9 Support to End
- FileMaker Go 1.2 Enterprise Ready?
- FileMaker 11 Whats New
- Networking FileMaker Pro Databases
- Resell Your FileMaker Pro Application
- FileMaker Server Plug-Ins and Schedules
- FileMaker Icons, Buttons, Interface Design Tips
- FileMaker Remote Connections with DynDNS