President and Business Project Manager
Kevin is the chief architect and business project manager for DB Services. He is a voracious developer and is certified in FileMaker 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, and 8. Kevin is passionate about FileMaker as a database software platform and is constantly on a mission to improve how he approaches each assignment.
He loves baseball, having played, coached, and volunteered at a variety of baseball levels, including work as an organizer for AAU baseball national championships. As a graduate of Indiana University's Kelley School of Business in Computer Information Systems, Business Process Management, and Operations Management, he is naturally a rabid Indiana University basketball fan.
When he's not tackling client projects, Kevin applies his business process research into growing DB Services. He recently completed the Reach Series course "Building a Business that Runs Without You" by CJ McClanahan as well as Enterprise Consulting's Project Management course by Diana & Steve Burgan.
Kevin is married to his childhood neighbor, Ellen.
- FileMaker 13 Whats New
- FileMaker Ends Support for Bento
- Upgrading FileMaker Pro, Part 1 - FileMaker Conversion
- Upgrading FileMaker Pro, Part 2 - File Consolidation
- FileMaker Naming Conventions and Standards
- FileMaker 12 Starter Solutions
- FileMaker 12 Managing Container Data
- FileMaker 12 Whats New
- BaseElements FileMaker Plugin Sponsorship
- FileMaker and Lion Compatibility